- Understanding customer needs and prioritize them
- Ability to work independently or with little super
SENIOR LITIGATION LAWYER
The job requires a lawyer with a minimum of 10 years experience in active litigation. The person must be able to work with little or no supervision.
Must be familiar with filing processes and appearing in the various tiers of court. Is fluent in the English language. The ability to speak multiple languages is an additional advantage
- Communicating with clients to learn about their legal needs and concerns and providing them with advice.
- Developing strategies to resolve cases favorably and cost-effectively for clients.
- Explaining legal options to clients and bringing possible outcomes or threats to their attention.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust.
- Developing arguments and representing clients in criminal and civil legal proceedings.
- Preparing legal documents, such as contracts, dispositions, and pleadings, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Staying informed about current legislation, especially concerning legal specialties.
- Finding ethical solutions to legal matters.