One Stop Family Law Solution Centre
1. matrimonial causes matters,
2. child rights and adoption,
3. wills, trust and administration of estates
We have a team that will handle your matter, diligently, sensitively and most important expertly.
Divorce, legal separation and annulment of marriage, reconciliation, spousal abuse etc.
Pre & Post Marriage Incidentals
Pre-Marriage incidentals includes:
Post Marriage incidentals includes:
Alimony, Maintenance and custody of a child,
Adoption in Nigeria is governed by the laws of the respective state where the child is domiciled. This is effected by the courts and coordinated through the respective Ministry of Youth and Social Welfare of the state.
Nigeria adopted the Child Rights Act in 2003 to domesticate the Convention on the Rights of the Child as part of Nigerian Laws.
Section 1, Child’s Right Act (2003)
Best interest of a Child to be of paramount consideration in all actions..
Various sates in Nigeria have passed it as part of its local laws for application and enforcement.
We work with entities at all levels to give effect to these rights.
1. Sole Custody;
2. Joint Custody;
3. Legal Guardian;
4. Loco Parentis.
1. Preparation of the will
2. Lodging & Custody of the will;
3. Reading of the will;
4. Resealing of a will;
5. Proof of wills;
Administration of Estates
Processing of Letters of administration and grant of probate;
Managing and the administration of the estate of the deceased;
1. Setting up of Trust and Trust Funds; 2.Undertaking fiduciary appointments to serve as trustee, co-trustee, or successor trustee of trusts; 3. Serving as executor of wills to probate estate assets.